Sunday, August 31, 2008

SWEET STREET

This weekend we made baked goods to take to the neighbors. I had been
coveting a certain someone's sweet street (cough, Sundee, cough cough)
and realized this weekend that my own street has potiential. I had
been bummed that there was a lack of kiddos on our street. While out
and about passing out goods on Saturday I found out there are several
families with kiddos and several with or baking babies. I cant forget
the fact that there are several sweet mee maws and pee paws too!

These are the times I want to kick myself in the pants. So much
opportunity literally on my door step. I look forward to doing some
neighborly outreach and a possible playgroup on the Lowell lane strip.
Maybe my blog readers will start coveting the community that gets
rolling on my sweet street.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Is it wrong that I want to stick my face in that bowl of batter?