Friday, September 12, 2008

GIVE ME A BREAK!

The last several weeks being a mom has been so much fun. Even on the
days when the whining is out of control I feel like I've been more in
control. I was trying to figure out the reason for the change and I
discovered its because of rest. I definately haven't been getting more
sleep, but I've been getting more breaks away from the kids. A couple
hours away is just what I need to stay on top of my game.

Some weeks my break is just going to Shelter. Although not a fun place
to be, I don't have to haul the kids with me and I'm doing something
for me. It's crazy how being able to just get into a car by myself can
be a break. I always feel selfish asking for a break but it actually
helps me become a more loving wife too.

I know not all husbands are good at giving breaks or are in need of
breaks themselves. Ladies let's united and be more diligent about kid
swapping! Let's encourage one another to be better moms and wives by
helping each other to get a break!

No comments: