Sunday, December 21, 2008

I DREAMED WHAT I DREAMED AND I CAN'T FORGET IT

ever have one of those dreams you can't get out of your head? the kind of dream that is so real and vivid and the images linger for hours, days or maybe even for weeks. i had one of those dreams and i can't forget it. it causes my heart to beat wildly. the pounding reverberates in my ears and has become a beating anthem. with each beat grows more and more longing. longing for a child i don't yet know, who may or may not even be conceived yet. each day i grow more and more determined to bring home the little boy who is destined to be in our family. the little boy who will be born half way across the world, who someday i will be blessed to call mine.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bring. It. On. Africa, adoption, here we come!