Wednesday, September 03, 2014

DAY 1474: HOSEA 4

Kinda whooped today. Lil Bit up till 2am last night and then up off and on. I definitely think it's teething as she's been a total mess today too. There's molars and all kinds of teeth erupting in her mouth. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow to a baby with a full set of teeth.

Kids super rambunctious. Might need to sell a kidney so I can take them to drop in gymnastics a couple times a week. I once was a foolish twit who thought boys began to calm down around five. After five it takes even more activity and constant motion to get their energy out. Need to get the flat on the jogger fixed so we can run laps around the neighborhood. Or maybe a trampoline so they can jump off the roof of the house onto a safe landing. I could always profit off of their boundless energy and have them roll tiny cigarettes with their tiny fingers for extra money. Obviously the molars and the energy has completely zapped mine.

Second day of school went fairly well despite everything. Sweet friends stopped by with a really sweet treat which had my crew incredibly jazzed. It was the fuel we needed to push through. So far pretty fired up about the choice I have made for bible and science. Might even have my neighbor start coming over for bible. Really like how hands on and conversational all two days of science has been. I could end up hating it all by the end of everything. There's always military school.

Still giggling over a certain neighbor who thinks our house is always clean and organized. Maybe our ministry on our street should be to let people come in and see the real deal. I feel like at least a half dozen have stopped by and gotten a good look at how we really roll. Need to have that family over for dinner and not clean a single thing.
----------
Fun times chatting with a friend this evening. Love that gal and treasure the times I have to hang out.

Hosea 4:
The word whore is throughout this chapter. Hard to read that harsh of a word but it's appropriate.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. (‭Hosea‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬ ESV)

Feel like there is lots of rejecting of knowledge these days and adoption of utter foolishness.

D

No comments: