Wednesday, September 03, 2014

DAY 1475: HOSEA 5-6

Good day. Not an easy day but most are not. Realistic expectations are golden.

Interesting night. Pulled up to WM and lots of punk kids there for Shoreline. I miss working with teenagers.

Nest volunteer kick off went wonderfully. It gets me choked up every time when I see how God has brought together such an incredible team. It took time but that ministry runs beautifully. Sweet to see a room full of eager volunteers especially when The entire thing used to be as big as our group of volunteers tonight. Sweetness. Fun speaking to a group of gals about God. I miss doing that. Thankful I have six little ones who I get to teach everyday. It really won't be all that long before we can breakdown scripture on a deeper level with them.

Hosea 5-6:
So tired. Israel's unfaithfulness and God's everlasting love. Truly hard to wrap my brain around it!!!

For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. (‭Hosea‬ ‭6‬:‭6‬ ESV)

D

No comments: