Friday, September 05, 2014

DAY 1477: HOSEA 10-

Good day at Perot Museum with sweet friends. I'm whooped though. Late nights have stacked up and it feels as if my body is falling apart. Hurray mid-thirties!

Last night found out a sweet girl around Abbie's age has relapse with brain cancer for the second time. I don't know this family personally but I've been following their story for years. My heart aches for them. I can't help but ask God why? Why has that family and that precious girl been put through so much suffering? How can God receive glory through all of this and yet He can and He will. I pray it's for sweet Kate to be healed on this side of heaven but if it's not I know He is good all the time even if it doesn't feel that way. God help this family. 

Hosea 10:
Eyes not staying open but great verse:
Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you. (‭Hosea‬ ‭10‬:‭12‬ ESV)

You have plowed iniquity; you have reaped injustice; you have eaten the fruit of lies. Because you have trusted in your own way and in the multitude of your warriors, (‭Hosea‬ ‭10‬:‭13‬ ESV)

Ouch.

Zzzzz
D

No comments: