Saturday, September 06, 2014

DAY 1478: HOSEA 11-14

Okay day. Got stuff mostly ready for co-op Monday. There's so many emails though that I think my brain might explode. I think I hate email.

Had an office space moment today at Mardel's. I probably looked like a madwoman and I felt like one too. At the time I think I would have paid a hundred bucks for the books I was copying. Now that the toner has settled and in the end I'm saving close to $50 bucks I feel better about the whole ordeal. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll feel stellar.

Fun family night. Thankful for this crew. I am ready for this entire crew to be asleep now though.

Hosea 11-14:
These chapters are a mixture of the horrors of Israel's ways, the justice that will be bestowed upon them and the great mercy and redeeming love of The Lord. It's crazy how much He loves even while we are still sinners.

Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the Lord are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them. (‭Hosea‬ ‭14‬:‭9‬ ESV)

D

No comments: