Friday, September 12, 2014

DAY 1484: OBADIAH

Interesting day. Got to see the beauty of the body of Christ work together at the Nest. Love what a fine oiled machine it has become. Thankful for the gals who busted their bums to make it great today. Love that I get to use my giftedness in that ministry. Missed hearing the speakers which is a bummer because I LOVE and adore the couple who spoke today. They are living out what I hope our family will one day look like. A beautiful legacy of walking with Jesus faithfully. Got to hang with some pretty cute two year olds though. I don't know where the term terrible twos came from. Two year olds are actually pretty awesome. It's been awhile since I've served in yellow. More perspective now. Good to see and be apart of the ministry that serves like crazy so that the Nest can even happen. 

Three extra cuties around our house tonight. The extra entertainment allowed me to get most of the kids stuff pack for this week. Two more sleeps till we drop them off. Makes my heart beat faster thinking about it. I know they will have fun and their world will not end but still hard. Excited though!!

Obadiah:
This is a prophesy against Edom. Being a bystander to evil is no better than committing the evil itself.

This verse caught my eye:
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, 'Who can bring me down to the ground?' (‭Obadiah‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬ NIV)

God don't let my foolish pride be a blind spot and be an avenue of deception.

D

No comments: