Monday, September 15, 2014

DAY 1487: jonah 4

Feel like an overstimulated kid tonight. Sat my booty down and now all I want to do is sleep.

So much today and so very little sleep over the last two days.

Bullet points.

- can't believe we are in Costa Rica. The beauty is breathtaking. Cried as the plane descended. I don't deserve this and yet God is His sweetness has blessed us with this trip.

- I am struggling immensely with shame and guilt. I've definitely noticed a pattern that when I'm extremely sleep deprived this struggle flares like crazy.

- not fully relaxed yet but praying my body will hold up without Lilly and I'll be able to settle in tomorrow.

- rainbows, iguanas, bats, tiny hermit crabs all filled my heart today

- good talks with hubs on the second leg of our flight. Looking forward to four more great days of adventure with him.

Jonah 4:
Gods great mercy. Jonah misses it.

D

No comments: