Monday, September 22, 2014

DAY 1493: ZECHARIAH 1

Battled with fatigue all day. Tried to combat with soda to no avail. I have the funk complete with headache, scratchy throat and painful face. Probably the reason for my I can't wait for bed feeling all day. Hate feeling like a Zombie.

Still going through the pains of reentry in BrownTown. I imagine all of us are going through it to some degree. I miss my Costa Rican friends who brought me cold drinks and drove me around in a golf cart. I bet nobody gets a sore throat in Costa Rica.

I should have shut it when I wrote about sleep trained children. That had ended by 12 that night. I do miss my kid free bed but I also know these little Brownies won't be crawling up to join us forever.

On another note did great being GF till dinner when I realized I didn't have a plan and pizza was easy. I was going to get up and go to Well but when I woke up at 5am and felt dumpy I figured more sleep would serve me well. I don't know how I would have lasted today if I had gone.

Zechariah 1:
Definitely feeling sick. Boo!!!

Reading this chapter the biggest take away I have is how different God speaks to and interacts with each of his prophets. The message is the same but the delivery is unique and tailored to each of His children.

D

No comments: