Friday, October 10, 2014

DAY 1511: psalm 16

Thankful for breakfast and dinner provided by sweet friends.

Thankful for a family I love to date swap with. Thankful for miracles and God's provision and protection. 

Thankful for much needed laughter tonight with friends.

Thankful for all the ways I between that God is carrying us that we don't even realize.

Thankful for snuggles and giggles with my big girl who will be 9 before I know it. I can't handle how fast she is growing up!!!

Thankful for a sweet and spicy brown eyed girl who still nurses. Her personality has blossomed lately.

Thankful for Jesus because I am so wretched and lost w/out Him.

I'm thankful for my husband and for being able to not stay sideways for very long. I'm so glad to be on the same team!

Ps 16:
Weary but The Lord remains faithful in my wretched humanity. 

I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. (‭Psalm‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬ ESV)

I am shaken but The Lord is faithful. 

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (‭Psalm‬ ‭16‬:‭11‬ ESV)

God help guide our path. There are still many unknowns. I would love to go on as if nothing has happened by that would be impossible and would be the wrong way to go about it. Help us to glorify you Lord!

D

No comments: