Sunday, October 12, 2014

DAY 1513: PSALM 37

Still walking around in a melancholy fog. Unexpected painful daggers to the heart happened today. A grim reminder of the reality of life right now. Things simply are not as they should be. I suppose that's all of life though, things are broken here this side of heaven.

Today I'm thankful for garden snakes which kept my brownies entertained for hours today.

I'm thankful for lunch that a sweet friend dropped off last night.

Thankful for a sorta plan for food this week.

Thankful for snuggles with six healthy kids.

Thankful for a crazy but cute one year old. Oh how that girl has me wrapped around her spicy little finger.

Thankful for my hubs who I have to walk this currently weary road with. There is nobody else I'd rather have by my side through the good and the bad.

Ps 37:
The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble. The Lord helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him. (‭Psalm‬ ‭37‬:‭39-40‬ ESV)

No comments: