Sunday, October 19, 2014

DAY 1520: LUKE 4

Started my day off with a sweet friend at my doorstep offering to take my minions to the park. It's amazing how fast you can get through Costco with only two little stinkers. I still remember the days when I had no idea how I would be able to do anything with one baby much less six. Thankful for the sanctification AKA the holy smack down.

Thankful for a beautiful day, for time at the park with friends. I wish this darn dark cloud would go away though. No signs of clear skies for awhile. Bleh.

Luke 4:
This chapter is so incredibly good. My favorite part is envisioning Jesus reading these verses from Isaiah and people completely missing it.

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." (‭Luke‬ ‭4‬:‭18-19‬ ESV)

Jesus give me ears that hear and eyes that see.

D

No comments: