Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DAY 1529: LUKE 12

1. Thankful for a girls night out with precious friends.

2. Thankful for community, official and unofficial.

3. Kids are going through something right now. Think the craziness of the past month has caught up with them.

4. Sleep deprivation starting to hit hard. Brain is not working properly. Seriously can't think straight. My little stinker has not aided in the sleep department.

5. Today I realized I treat my kids as if they are burdens. At times they can be but I don't want them growing up feeling that way. The truth is they are incredible although stubborn little people. I love who they are and I believe the burden in parenting is actually a blessing simply by the way it sanctifies. God help me to love like you do.

Luke 12:
The parables of the lost sheep, lost coin and prodigal son. Need to go back and listen to Piper's talk on this. God loves us ragamuffins so incredibly much!!!

D

No comments: