Friday, November 14, 2014

DAY 1546: ACTS 5

I think I could use a good ugly cry. Too tired to cry though. Bitter sweet morning at the Nest. Loved seeing gals that I love and adore but there definitely was a sadness. It was easier to be there than I expected and yet harder too all at the same time. Still very much feels like I have a scarlet letter A which is difficult since I've done nothing wrong. There's just this secret thing out there and it feels as if we are not supposed to talk about it.

Lots of things that feel unfair right now. Praying to have the humility to sit in the unfair, to let The Lord fight my battles. Meek and mild truly are characteristics of true strength. True meekness is a sign of humility. Unfortunately I am greatly lacking in both. Lord give me the wisdom to know when to fight and the strength to be meek when I shouldn't.

Acts 5:
This chapter is intense. So much to chew on in this chapter. 

Trying to squeeze at least sometime together with my hubs tonight after a failed date night. We have a pretty sick kiddo on our hands. Funny how these kiddos are all wired so differently. 

This verse! Oh how this verse is so incredibly challenging.

Then they left the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the name. (‭Acts‬ ‭5‬:‭41‬ ESV)

I want some of that kind of faith.  More tomorrow.

D

No comments: