Saturday, November 29, 2014

DAY 1561: ACTS 16

Sitting next to out lit Christmas tree with only one ornament. The Christmas tradition of dragging out the actual decorating of the tree has continue. I love our family!!! I loved the awesome CFS my hubs made tonight too. So this is love!

Kids still up watching silly Christmas shows on a pallet in the living room. Heart full.

Acts 16:
Love how Paul and the posse used every opportunity they had to proclaim the gospel. I want to grow to be like that. I want to view my days as opportunity.

Paul and Silas are beaten and thrown in jail and while in prison sing hymns and praises. Paul doesn't just urge believers to give thanks in all circumstances he lives it out over and over again. God help me to give thanks in all circumstances. I can be such a grumbler and complainer. I'm entitled and stink potish. Cultivate in me a heart overflowing with gratitude. You redeemed my life from the pit. I have every reason to give thanks at all times!!!

D

No comments: