Monday, December 08, 2014

DAY 1570: Advent

Thankful for a sweet hubs who got birthday surprises together for our sweet and sassy three year old girl! Had an awesome migraine last night and I was worthless. Having a hard time dealing with my newly turned 3 year old and 5 year old. Tonight I'm horrified over just how quickly time goes by. These sweet ones will be all grown up and off starting their own families before I know it! Lord help me not waste these most precious of days.

Hubster took the day off and it was a good laid back day together as a family. So thankful for days like today. So thankful for the blessing of my spunky little three year old. She is a constant reminder that God's ways and His plans are so much better than my own.

Acts 20:
So much going on here and not enough brain power to unpack it all. In the first section though what stuck out to me most is how Paul encouraged the believers where ever he went.

When he had gone through those regions and had given them much encouragement, he came to Greece. (‭Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭2‬ ESV)

Need to dwell on what it means to be an encourager of others. Such a fantastic quality.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: