Friday, December 19, 2014

DAY 1581: Advent

Not feeling great tonight. Thankful for a great day though. My poor hubs struggled with a migraine most of the day but tried to hang in there anyway. Great moments of snuggling and watching my kids enjoy each other. There's been lots of bickering lately but in the middle of the quarreling there are also the sweetest moments. Thankful for this crazy loud amazing gaggle of offspring.

Advent & Titus 3

Be ready for every good work. That's easy enough right?

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. (‭Titus‬ ‭3‬:‭1-2‬ ESV)

I can think of ways I haven't acted this way towards my own family. Lord you have lavishly poured out your Holy Spirit, help me to walk in the Spirit more and more every day.

D

No comments: