Thursday, January 08, 2015

DAY 1600: GENESIS 18-20

Feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I think I might sleep well for the first time in a long time. Had a meeting tonight that caused anxiety and yet one I couldn't wait to have because I felt like I would have closure of some sort. Thankful for the saints who have been praying for us. The meeting tonight went really well and has helped to begin the healing my heart so desperately needs. Thankful to The Lord for graciousness to us tonight. Thankful for a precious friend who watched our kids, fed them and came bearing thoughtful gifts and a bag full of fun like Mary Poppins.

Yesterday evening I got to see the newest Brownie baking in the oven. Such a sweet sight that always takes my breath away. Unfortunately, with the amazing look into the precious one God is knitting in my womb was also a look at issues that can indicate the possibly of miscarriage. I've had continued cramping and signs that would indicate that we will never hold this precious one this side of heaven. There's still hope but the reality of the situation looks bleak. Thankful for the gift of this sweet baby and for the gift of today.

Gen 18-20:
Big picture of God's graciousness to His creation. His mercy is never ceasing. So thankful for that.

D

No comments: