Saturday, January 10, 2015

DAY 1601: GENESIS 21

First OB appointment ever. Rejoicing that Baby Cupcake is doing well. Insane cramping probably due to low progesterone and other issues caused by being the mother of 6 minions.

Overwhelmed today with gratitude over the people The Lord has so graciously surrounded us with. We are rich indeed. Thankful for a night of tex me and time with sweet friends and a hubs willing to go solo.

In the beginning stages of figuring out this strange thing called anxiety. I would not consider myself an anxious person but all signs are pointing to a current struggle with it. I do feel completely tapped and this week has been such a struggle to get out of bed. Praying for some time of refreshment before the next wave comes crashing in. God has been so gracious to provide those in timely moments. 

Genesis 21
Isaac arrives on the scene. How amazing! I love that God loves to make the impossible possible!

Then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. And she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. (‭Genesis‬ ‭21‬:‭19‬ ESV)

God give me eyes that see.

D

No comments: