Monday, September 19, 2016

A Thousand Years

In bed and it's glorious. Another wonderful but incredibly long Monday. I think I would like to stay in bed for a thousand years or maybe for like a week.

Long night with Mudge and Boo. Hoping whatever was troubling them will stay at bay tonight. Torn between wanting to night wean Mudge and also wanting to sleep. This kid LOVES his momma and doubtful he will go out without a fight.

Just ate a bit ago but may need to go forage in the jungle for more food. I'd try to tame it before bed so tomorrow will go smoother but that ain't happening.

Psalm 6:
Rejoicing in the Lord's graciousness tonight.

"Be gracious to me, ADONAI, because I am withering away; heal me, ADONAI, because my bones are shaking;"
‭‭Tehillim (Psa)‬ ‭6:3‬ ‭CJB‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: