Monday, September 19, 2016

Bug-A-Baby

In bed all day long. Nauseous and weak at the knees. Didn't have the chops to suck it up today. Feeling better overall but earlier any movement made me feel like I was going to completely loose it. I can't figure out if this is a bug or baby. 

The FB reminded me that three years ago I was in the hospital with the Bit. A baby who also got pertussis at three weeks died that same pertussis season. Im so thankful for the ways the Lord has sustained my Bitty Bit. I simply can't imagine our lives without her in it. She brings us so much joy. Lots of tears of gratitude today as I got to snuggle with her. 

Psalms 4:
I love this Psalm and it speaks right to the heart. Thankful for God's Word. What a gift to have such ready access to it. How I treat that blessing with such disregard every single day.


"O God, my vindicator! Answer me when I call! When I was distressed, you set me free; now have mercy on me, and hear my prayer."
‭‭Tehillim (Psa)‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭CJB‬‬


D
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: