Thursday, September 15, 2016

Get Rhythm

I hate to even write this in fear tomorrow it will all go to pot but here goes. Today was about as full of a day of school that you can get and a decent rhythm is slowly starting to unfold. The school thing is still a festivus miracle considering just how little planning and prep I've been able to do. Think I'm really going to dig a low key year with lots of wonderful books. 

Wish I had more to blabber on about but Jimmy and his evil legs kept me up till the wee hours of the morning and certain kids were up before 7:30 which is highly unusual.

Psalm 73:
These verses say it all. So incredibly good. So incredibly convicted. Oh how great is His love despite being a total sinful brat.

“When I had a sour attitude and felt stung by pained emotions, I was too stupid to understand; I was like a brute beast with you. Nevertheless, I am always with you; you hold my right hand. You will guide me with your advice; and afterwards, you will receive me with honor. Whom do I have in heaven but you? And with you, I lack nothing on earth.”
‭‭Tehillim (Psa)‬ ‭73:21-25‬ ‭CJB‬‬

D




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: