Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Narcolepsy

Pretty sure I can add a new ailment to the list, narcolepsy. I could not stay awake to save my life today. That's probably why kids are still doing chores and school at 8:30. They decided to exploit my inability to stay awake today.

I have some kind of kid funk too which is not helping anything. I have drained every last energy reserve over the last couple years and feel very much like the Blob. I might be able to kick it if I could just slither everywhere. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow.

Super bummed that my lack of energy and sick kids kept us home bound today. Really could have used a lovely dose of vitamin D and friends today. Kids would have benefitted too. Not being able to function is rather depressing.

Using my last ounce of sanity waiting for a child to clear the table and finish school. I adore this child but sometimes I wish he would dance to the beat of my own drum rather than his own. If I wasn't so exhausted I would find what he is doing right now rather amusing.

Psalms 13:
"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord's praise, for he has been good to me."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭13:5-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thinking of a family who may loose their baby to cancer. Perspective is everything.

D

Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: