Monday, October 17, 2016

A Case Of The Monday's

I think I'm developing an allergy toward Monday's. Started the day off throwing up just like last Monday. What's the deal with that!? At this point I'm scratching my head. If it happens again next Monday it's obvious I've just developed a case of the Monday's. I knew Monday's were created to be spent in pj's all day.

I got nothing else. Feeling pretty gross this evening. Supposed to try to hit the fair tomorrow. It's going to be one million degrees. It's my fault for starting to switch over closets. Doh! If we are still in Texas this time next year I vow there will be no switching till December in hopes my kids freeze their buns off for a couple months. Why does fall hate Texas!?!?

1 Peter 4:
Can't begin to really process much of this. Too many thoughts still swirling. These verses are incredibly SOBERING.

"For it is time for judgment to begin with Godʼs household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And, "If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?""
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:17-18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: