Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Corn Dogging It

Today I'm thankful for Sonic for providing a ginormous carbonated beverage that I needed and a corn dog that I had no idea that I needed. It was the best darn corn dog I ever did eat.

Good chat with my beloved last night. Out of town trip and exhaustion/illness has not been a good combination for connecting. Thankful for an opportunity last night. Sometimes it's a festivus miracle for both of us to outlast the kids.

I keep thinking today is Friday which is really throwing me off. Maybe it's because I saw that corn dogs are 50¢ on the weekends after 5pm. I think I've found my new obsession. Much cheaper than Jack In The Box egg rolls. Can't tell you how many of those things I ate when baking Little Toshva.

1 Peter 2:
Chewing on this tonight.

"Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as Godʼs slaves."
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: