Sunday, October 23, 2016

Exploding Diapers In The Sky

So very convinced Browntown was hit by ROTAVIRUS. It can't be killed because it's out for the kill. Littles are still exploding their britches. Did you know it can last 10ish days? Now I remember why they made a vaccine for this beast. The boy that was vaccinated as a baby did he get it? Nope. Good for him. Boo for the rest of us. The other interesting thing is Rotavirus is what I got when pregnant with that boy and ended up going to the hospital. Good times. So Rotavirus and Browntown are not friends. Thankfully we are on the upswing but it might take six months to get caught up on laundry.

Thankful last night for a short car ride with my crew that was filled with sheer joy. I pretty sure I have some of the greatest kids on the planet. Crazy blessed by them. Thankful my hubs made his crazy work shift till 4am while recovering from Rotavirus land. He's simply amazing.

Psalm 114:
Worried about the election? Nah. God's got this and He's got His people.

"Tremble, earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob,"
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭114:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D


Sent from my iPho

No comments: