Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pedicures & Pies

Pretty thankful for pedicure and pie therapy today with precious friends. One of my friend's and I can count on one hand how many pedicures we've had in our lifetime. So needless to say it was a much enjoyed treat. Think I need to teach my kids the art of the pedicure, especially the messaging of the feet part. I think a buck a foot is a fair wage for kid labor pedicures. I think some of my nimble fingered children will be cash heavy soon.

Super tired from a long stretch of Mudgey not being happy at night. Thankfully he seems to finally be over Rotavirus 2016 but now we are dealing with 8 teeth coming in at one time. We like to be intense in everything we do obviously.

Proverbs 30:
Think there is much beauty that comes with finally growing up enough to realize you don't really know jack. I have moments of this but unfortunately still not near enough of them.

"Surely I am only a brute, not a man; I do not have human understanding. I have not learned wisdom, nor have I attained to the knowledge of the Holy One."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭30:2-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬


D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: