Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Slow Down

A bit emotional tonight. My oldest has fallen in love with the song Slow Down and plays it over and over again. Seriously can't handle it. A friend posting about her boy turning 11 has helped NOTHING!!! My bigs will be 11 shortly and I just can't understand where the time went. Bit wanted to see baby pictures of herself which led to looking at pictures on the Facebook and seeing how much my babies have grown. Then I can't help but think about how blessed I am to be growing another blessing. Overwhelming for sure. I am so incredibly rich. Wish I could hold onto this perspective especially on the crazy difficult days. Thankful for it today.

No fried corn dogs for us this week due to several things. Hoping next week all of us will be able to pull ourselves together and tickets will work out.

Plan on figuring out a time to get a date with Jesus and write my own Psalm 105.

Psalms 106:
This contrasted with 105 is very interesting. 105 focuses on all the Lord did that was blessing and 106 tells more of the story of judgement for rebellion. These verses make my heart sink and I mourn for our country. Oh the idols and demons we worship here in this land.

"They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to false gods. They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood. They defiled themselves by what they did; by their deeds they prostituted themselves."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭106:37-39‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: