Sunday, October 09, 2016

Two Down

1. Thankful for kids big enough to fend for themselves and eat feed smaller siblings. The food in my house and I are not friends right now.

2. I'm thankful for running water but dirty dishes are not my friend either.

3. Thankful for my washer and dryer. I ran them both ragged today. Lots of laundry washed and sorted. Am I caught up? Bahahahaha!!! I did laundry all day too. BUT two children now have their clothes swapped out. Only five more to go. Eek!

4. SO thankful to feel better tonight than I did this morning. The devil Virus is in my head now so surely it's almost over. Thankful the hacking has mostly left the building.

5. Thankful for the need to swap clothes. I am DYING for fall!!

6. Thankful it's freaking hat day tomorrow!!!

Psalms 103:
If you doubt His love and compassion this is most definitely the Psalm to read. Thoughts to make your heart sing.

"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭103:11-12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: