Friday, October 21, 2016

Whack-A-Mole Puke Edition

1. Operating on limited sleep the past two nights and still trying to pull myself out of the recovery ditch. My head has been brutal which has helped absolutely nothing.

2. Hate to write it but this has been the worst stomach bug we've dealt with to date. Too many sick kids and not enough buckets. I'm thankful two soldiered on and were okay with being low maintenance. The baby, the Bit and the incredibly anxious big have been much harder.

3. Hopeful that the worst is over and we are in full swing recovery mode. Three are still standing so we'll see. Must get sleep tonight. Constant interrupted sleep is a form of torture.

4. Really really hoping Mudgey is feeling better tomorrow. The poor kid has been so sad and upset. He has every right to be both of those. There's not a lot of things sadder than watching a baby throw up. If I'm honest though his constant nursing and screaming if he can't is rough on the crazy headache and the dehydrated momma.

5. I'm sure tomorrow pending some sleep I'll be laughing about the crazy of the last couple days. I do have a whole new set of stories now which is always fun. Today is not the day though.

6. Thankful all is quite now. Did get word that there might in fact only be two left standing rather than three. Sad sad day.

7. I'm officially over most of my kids smelling like a bottle of nail polish.

Psalm 112:
"Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:6-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Really hate how much of a grumpy poop I've been the last several days. The lack of sleep thing really does make it hard to put on my Pollyanna face and turns lemons into lemonade. I'm already running on low sleep fumes most days string some hard nights together and I just can't deal with life. Things like a dumb dishwasher that only works sometimes is enough to make me loose my mind. On other days it gives me opportunity to give thanks. Without sleep it makes me want to blow up the entire world. Just keeping it real. Need to crash so I can take the morning shift so my hubs can sleep after a late night at work and a possible tango with the puke bug of death.

D



Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: