Monday, October 31, 2016

Wow Wee!

Great day. Long day. 

1. Thankful for pj day at PATH. 

2. Thankful for friend's willing to hold my babies and take them to their class after lunch. 

3. Thankful for surprise friends hanging out tonight. The Lord is so so good!!!

4. Thankful for my hood. I love love love my street. 

5. Not into the gore or some of the darkness of Halloween but I love how it allows me access to people I wouldn't otherwise have access to. Love love love the redemption of this holiday!

6. Going to bed with a full full heart!

7. Maybe I'm a little ashamed at how much candy I gave my baby tonight. He's never going to sleep.

8. Need to get up earlier and need to exercise? Talk to a sweet friend who lives on your street when high on candy and you just might have yourself a solution. 

Psalms 31:
"Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. Keep me free from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭31:3-4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Love the thought of praying for the Lord to lead me for HIS name sake. I often pray that the Lord would lead me for my sake. Love getting the focus off of me which is so incredibly hard.

Also really love praying proactively for the Lord to free me from the traps set before me. There are many and they occur on a daily basis. How many am I caught in without even realizing it? Really loved these verses tonight.

D




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: