Sunday, October 02, 2016

Yawn

Good day. Weather was glorious. Got to church again with friends and had fun eating lunch with them. Kids very much leading the charge with church but thankful for God's gracious provision. Good sermon. We were a lot bit late so will have to catch the first part later this week.

Hubs and I struggled to keep our eyes open today. I feel like most of the funk is out of my lungs but allergies are still whipping everyone. Gotta love Dallergies.

My little girls took a late nap and I feel like I'm in bed with the Muppets. What's up with my littles acting like my never sleeps while my never sleeps actually sleep? I swear they take shifts.

Psalms 18:

Love thinking about the Lord delighting in us. It's not a thought I have often. I know He loves us like crazy but there's something awesome thinking about the Lord delighting in us.

"He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭18:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thankful that He is my rock, my refuge and my shield.

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: