Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Disaster

1. Thankful to drown my sorrows over a disaster tonight. I might have just eaten a disaster for dinner tonight and it was fabulous.

2. As a feeler, I've swung from grief to anger all day today. The same fears some Christians have had about loosing religious freedoms is the same fear others are feeling now. My heart aches for those fearful and hurting today. It just seems like a loss of religious freedom would do nothing but increase the strength of the church. We suffer but not as those who have no hope. Now those with no hope fear suffering. I'm really kinda messed up about this. Did Christians in America compromise and trade in protecting their freedoms at the cost of disenfranchised people's freedoms instead? I don't know and I certainly hope not.

3. I'm too tired to really process through everything but need some time and space to put my thoughts into some sort of order. The ENFP in me can't be sane for too long without sorting it all out.

Matthew 5:
Taking a slow stroll through here as it came more to life to me today in my prayer closet.

""You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:13‬ ‭NIV‬

Oh Jesus help make us salty again.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: