Saturday, November 26, 2016

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Q4

My house looks like what I had expected it to look like during this time. Many boxes in and many boxes out. Thankful for a hardworking hubs and God's providence for us. His provision for us the entire extent of our marriage has been nothing short of miraculous. I wish I could be the penny pinching homespun Wonder Woman but I just don't have the right skills. I can learn for sure but sometimes I just need to tip someone so they can deliver my groceries. I love the age of grocery delivery. Why we went away from that model I don't know but it was stupid and I'm glad they are bringing it back baby!!

More pj's but today I did get a shower and dressed in real clothes so I could watch some pretty stellar kids. Love what God is doing in His families. It's a beautiful beautiful thing.

Galatians 6:
Really trying to wrap my head around Galatians completely. I'm probably rather foolish to believe that I can completely do it but want to take a firm grasp of it.

Really mulling over be cautious of the yeast of the Pharisees and not boasting in anything other than Christ. I want to perform though and I want to boast about my performance. Oh stupid flesh. Thank you Jesus for abundant grace!

D




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: