Sunday, November 06, 2016

Never Woke Up

1. Never fully woke up today.

2. Lots of things I'm pondering. Chewing on what our treasure is as a family after church today. There are so many good things to do, get kids involved in, etc. I don't want to waste time chasing the wind. Not everything good is profitable. Since we are such a vapor I want to make sure we are investing in things that are eternal. Sports and extracurricular stuff is awesome but that all takes away from serving neighbors, and doing other things that invest in things that are eternal. To double dip is kinda the best but still really realizing how busyness steals joy and life. I don't know, lots to think on. I do know that I can't do go, go, go anymore. My adrenals are too shot and having seven wonderful tagalongs on their own plans with their own hopes can make it craZy. I'm done with being stressed over stupid things. Or at least I want to be. I do think some of it is indeed a choice.

3. I'm so excited about sleep!!

Galatians 3:
Paul really drives home the point of being saved by faith not through works. So easy to get that flipped. I have enjoyed more sermons on abundant grace. Personally I don't think we can hear that message too much. It's the Lord's kindness that leads us to repentance.

D
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: