Wednesday, November 09, 2016

No Words

1. Can't do this tonight. So many thoughts but not enough focus to write them down.

2. Woke up with my hubs song in my head. Thankful for so much today.

3. Saw a Trump Meme about Canadians being snow Mexicans. Even though I feel much more somber now it still makes me laugh.

4. Election didn't turn out the way I thought it would. My jaw might still be on the ground. I might still be waiting for somebody to jump out and yell "April Fools!" But alas this election is real life.

5. I hope the pragmatists were right and voted wisely. The idealist in me really thinks compromising on character could turn out worse in the long run, like way worse. Hope I'm a thousand percent wrong.

6. Although not fearful and felt light hearted most of the day I'm really sad for our nation tonight.

7. Bummed third party didn't get at least 5% of the vote. I'm really over this broken two party system. There's so many inconsistencies on both sides.

Psalm 118:
"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭118:8-9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thankful that no matter what tomorrow or the next four years may hold the Lord is my refuge.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: