1. Loving the rain but man does it make me sleepy.
2. Woke up at 4:30 convinced my alarm clock was about to go off. I was overjoyed to find out I had two more wonderful hours to sleep. Thanks to my Benadryl haze I was able to happily drift off to sleep.
3. Ready for Tuesday to be over but I think it could be worse after Tuesday. There are many like me who wont be all that shaken up over what flavor of evil we get. But there are a lot of people who loathe one side or the other. Our country is so polarized. Feel much peace going into tomorrow but I do mourn over the state of our country.
4. My hubs made a lovely pot of beans which were perfect for tonight. Actually fired up about Rice N Beans Week 2016.
5. Continuing to think on how we can serve together as a family and how to get our kiddos and ourselves out of the bubble.
"So you are no longer a slave, but Godʼs child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir."
Galatians 4:7 NIV
Taking it all in. Taking it all in.
Sent from my iPhone