Saturday, November 05, 2016

One Day They Will Be Mine Again

Well the plan is to wean Mudge one day. Right now as his stomach is still totally whack he is Mr. Nurse A Lot. One day my boobs will be mine again. They will be sad looking after the decade or more of feeding children but alas they will be completely mine again. It will be a glorious day and slightly sad but probably more glorious.

I really got nothing. Tired after Mudge drama last night. This too shall pass. He's so darn cute. Can't be mad at the little guy.

Galatians 2:
Need to sit a chew on this a bit. Thankful we are justified through Christ alone.

"I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!""
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2:21‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D


Sent from my iPhone



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: