Thursday, November 17, 2016

Prop Them Open With Sticks

1. Tonight was my favorite family night at our little coop. Fun to see my girl dance and this time not be so anxious about it. Thankful for the opportunity for my kids to learn things I never would be able to pull off. Thankful.

2. Bummed over my boy's bday. It was just off and there wasn't much to do about it. I could not keep my eyes open today either which was a big bust. His gift wasn't the immediate hit but I think he'll get the hang of it. To add to the fun his brother got five stitches from a broken glass. He handled all of it with much grace and compassion. I love that little dude. So blessed by that kid.

3. Very very very behind on life. Good news though is because I gave up on stress for the rest of the year I'm not all that concerned about it. My brain is broken, I've got horrible insomnia, and can't function much but it's a season and eventually I'll dig out of it. As long as kids help keep common areas picked up I might survive or rather we all might survive.

4. Feeling this baby move a lot more and still blown away by the miracle of life. It's beautiful and I'm thankful.

Psalm 37:
"The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭37:23-24‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Such an encouraging Psalm especially in light of the climate in our nation these days. These verses are beautiful to me because although I feel as if I've stumbled around a lot the Lord has still graciously kept me upright. He is so very very good.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: