Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Rapunzel Hair, Rapunzel Hair. Two Hours Brushing Rapunzel Hair.

1. I'm a stubborn turd and very much confronted with how I use anger to self protect. I don't have any desire to be Jesus but I sure do wish I acted more like Him. Dealing with my humanity is obnoxious.

2. Thankful for time with friends tonight. I didn't think I was going to make it due to crazy exhaustion but several ginormous cups of Coke helped. Now I'm going to be up till 4am but got to knock out some bday surprise shopping so at least caffeinated time well spent.

3. Spend over two hours brushing out the hair of my three darling daughters. I think I skipped my weekly maintenance brushing of the hair last week and we all payed for it today. I would love for all three to have a cute short bob. I think that would solve lots of issues. But alas the two oldest want hair as long as Rapunzel's.

4. "With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭108:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: