Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Simple Joy

Gonna be honest don't really have the attention span for this today. But crazy thankful today for realizing how much of the simple joys in life are coming back to life. Sometimes in the middle of the muck when the waves keep crashing in it's difficult to see when they do indeed seem to stop crashing in. Maybe we'll even stop treading water a bit at least until this baby Brownie gets here. Much reason to give thanks. Thankful for the laughter coming from my living room tonight. The kids may have been introduced to the Three Stooges last night. Makes my heart happy at the laughter it has caused. Great memories of watching the Stooges with my Grandpa.

Psalms 84:
"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭84:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: