Friday, November 04, 2016

The Casting Of Lots

So I voted today. It actually felt really good. I think I've already grieved over this election and what it says about America. Today felt more like a casting of lots and trusting that the Lord is in control. Thankful for a candidate to vote for that doesn't violate my conscience to vote for. Hopeful that even if this election is not changed that maybe in the future things can change. As brutal and obnoxious as this election period has been I think the aftermath will be much worse. Thankful my hope does not come from who wins. God will still be on His throne November 9th.

Kinda over the stomach funk. Like really. It's been a wild fall.

Galatians 1:
"Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ."
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Approval of man. Gah! Oh how I wish I didn't really care. Part of me even believes that I don't yet I got a good dose of how untrue this really is the last couple years. Ouch!

D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: