Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hamilton

1. It's a small world people. A very small world. I found this small church in a lovely city named Hamilton months ago and the pastor and his wife are staying with a dear friend's in-laws. Crazy.

2. It's snowing in Portland and all over and I'm green with envy. 

3. Well dog gone there's a dog at our house. For now she shall be known as Coco the Crazy. If I wake up in the morning and there are two kittens on my porch I may freak out. It's bad enough I'm pregnant with three rabbits. 

4. Saw the sweetest little pumpkin boy tonight. Oh the beauty oh new life. 

5. Saw a horrifying video of a baby born who almost wasn't due to the craziness happening in Aleppo. So incredibly sad. How disconnected my heart can be to the suffering of so many around the world. 

6. Loved this from Piper tonight:
He does not lay his Christmas gift of salvation and transformation down for you to pick up in your own strength. He picks it up and puts in your heart and in your mind, and seals to you that you are a child of God.

D
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: