Wednesday, December 28, 2016

It Continues

1. Big room swap and reorganization is still very much in progress. Oy! It's kinda like whack a mole. We have friends moving this weekend and they will probably be done before we are. That makes me laugh a lot! But lots of trash bags and Goodwill stuff so that is excellent. I'd love to garage sale it and make some money for a much needed family weekend getaway but I've got to get it out of my house. I want to get rid of everything. Good news is that once the three kids rooms are swapped and finished we'll be well on our way. Thank goodness!

2. Why is my baby still up? I guess he's actually a toddler now but to me calling him a toddler is fighting words. I'm not willing to let this one grow up.

3. Anybody want a dog?

4. I think I need about three more weeks of Christmas vacation in order to have everything knocked off my to do list to start off the year. Oy! I'm about two months behind in life. It would be great to kick off the new year guns blazing and ready to tackle 2017. Maybe being ill prepared helps stop the illusion of being able to tackle 2017 head on and thus prevents another year of disillusion over failed goals and ideas.

5. Hot fire lava heart burn is putting hair on my chest. Maybe becoming Big Foot should be my goal in 2017 and I can just relax because I'm already halfway there! Now that's a goal I can get behind!

6. So we are going to try gluten and dairy free living as a family to see if that helps any of us with our many ailments. My oldest boy happily said he was ready and knew exactly what he planned on eating in the new year. He was slightly unnerved to remember that bread actually contains gluten and therefore his plan to eat fried egg sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner won't work. I love that kid.

7. James 3. Argh! Hard chapter.

"Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way."
‭‭James‬ ‭3:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I can't even be nice to the dumb dog.

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: