Friday, December 30, 2016

It's Fun To Dream

1. It's fun to dream again. Thankful to get away from my wonderful offspring and just dream and talk and of course solve all the problems in the world.

2. I still have lots of ducks to get in a row for January but at least I know what my ducks are for the most part. The ducks that truly need to get in a row will and the others possibly weren't all that important or can be a duck for next year.

3. Really sleepy so any thoughts I once had are now long gone.

4. Thankful for purging, a house full of kids, a crazy dog that I like/hate, date nights, friends who will watch my minions and laugh at their antics, traditions with a dear friend and perfectly timed visits.

5. James 4
When it comes to comfort I can be quite the friend of this world. I don't want to be a friend of this world. I want to have eyes to see people the way God does. I want to have eyes to see God's glory, beauty and goodness in this world but I also want to see clearly the counterfeits this world has to offer. I'm tired of trading His treasures for the cheap dollar store junk of this world.

"You adulterers! Don't you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God."
‭‭James‬ ‭4:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: