Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Paperwork Zoo

1. Celebrated my sweet fifth child today a day early. Shhh. She had a great day hanging out and playing make up with her sisters and making her new pup poop. Oh wonderful 5! It happened too fast but it's lovely.

2. So sad for a friend going through a miscarriage today. Told my kids to pray and started bawling as I did. Heaven is going to be lovely someday.

3. Loads of paperwork tonight getting ready for an appt at Scottish Rite. It's been over a year in the making and I had even thought it wasn't an option at this point. I don't think I'll find out new info but hopefully a specific diagnosis. Dyslexia or dysgraphia are my top two runners with inactive ADD. The more I fill out paperwork for this kid the more I realize I have another who is a dead ringer for ADHD. Like real deal H in the ADD. It explains A LOT! Helps me to have more compassion. The H adds a special component for sure. We sure are a crazy pile-a-zoo with our family full of ADD.

4. Oh the morning and getting up early is already making me sad.

5. Loved Piper's Devo yesterday on walking the Calvary Road. Of the sure beauty and pain it is to walk it.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: