Saturday, December 17, 2016

Worms & Parasites

1. Convinced my offspring must have worms or a parasite that is causing them to never sleep. Couldn't possibly be caused by genetics passed down by me.

2. That's all I got. Thankful for a day where kids did very crafty things like painting, working with wood crafts, sewing, etc. Charlotte Mason would have smiled upon our house at least until 4pm when everyone needed to clean their own mess and do their chores. That's when I should have started drinking heavily.

3. Forgot to mention last night that we had prayed to find our bunny and the Lord heard our prayers. Glad that bunny is snug as a bug in her cage this evening. Going to be a cold one tonight. Nothing like a high in the 70's and a low in the 20's. I heart Texas weather.

4. Philippians 2. So good. Oh the drink offering. Not an easy thing to be or do to be poured out as a drink offering.

"But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: