Saturday, January 21, 2017

Crazy Train

1. Oh how thinking about Ozzie makes me think about good ole S.A. That city loves Ozzie Osbourne or at least it did in the 90's.

2. Pretty sure I need to take a Facebook hiatus. Lent is coming up and it will be a good time to step out of the world of social media and all things that rot my brain. I probably need to step away for my own sanity and jump off the crazy train. Yet I can't stop because I want to make sense of what is going on in the world around me. In my little ENFP brain I must make sense of it somehow because it all fits together into this interlocking puzzle. I NEED to understand how the pieces fit.

It's funny, I detest being put into a box and yet I feel like I'm trying to figure out what damn bucket I belong in now. It's not the liberal bucket and thanks to 2016 and the crazy election it's no longer the republican bucket. I want to be in the Christian bucket but there's so much I've seen come spilling from that side that I really don't like taking on that label sometimes. I'm not ashamed of Christ but I'm just not sure about some of the ways the little church goes about things. Right now there seems to be LOTS of contradictions and I'm really wrestling to figure it out. I'm at least thankful to not be wrestling with Jesus but rather inviting Him into my own internal wrestling.

3. This pollen problem is seriously out of control.

4. My little boy baby is growing up too fast. They all are growing up too fast. My bigs was gone at a party today and with her gone it was easier to see just how much my biggest boy has grown and matured. You would think birthdays would get easier but thinking about my spring birthdays coming up I'm not ready to see them turn 11, 10 and 9. Slow down time!!

5. "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Love how He answers. He hears our cries and He cares.

D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: