Friday, January 20, 2017

It's The End of the World As We Know It

1. Today was going to be somber no matter who was sworn in. Still can't believe our choices this election. Today as I watched the inauguration with the kids or rather with Abbie I was awestruck to be an American. The changing over of power that happens peacefully. I know there has been rioting but that's the exception. Can't help but wonder if we major too much in the minors in America and more importantly as Christians. That's for another day though.

2. Up waaaay too late last night. My womb mate likes to burrow into nooks and crannies that makes most of my days uncomfortable. Been uncomfortable by this bony octopus for over a month now. Love how their little personalities are apparent even while they are still forming in the womb.

3. This was the biggest culprit of lack of sleep last night.

No comments: